Seebald & Associates International works hard to deliver a thorough, high level Audit for our clients. Our Audits include:
- - A complete review of the Facility Security Plan;
- A tour, review and critique of the entire physical facility and physical security systems;
- Review and testing of the implementation of all security procedures and protocols;
- A review of all Records and Documents, cleaning and updating of records and documents, and implementation of the Seebald Records & Documents Kit;
- Security Awareness training as needed;
- The conduct of at least one security drill;
- - The conduct of an annual exercise;
- - A comprehensive Audit Report for the FSO (not to be shared with the USCG);
- - Preparation of minor amendments;
- - One year of telephone support;
- - One year of support through our Platinum Membership service.
When you’re looking for an expert to conduct your Annual Audit, consider the team at Seebald & Associates! We’re here to help ensure that your facility is secure and that you remain in compliance with 33 CFR105!